Another year passes by, and here’s what I hope to work on this year.
- Always think before I eat. Am I hungry? Does this have sugar? Is this processed? Does this fit into my diet plan?
- Measure and track my weight everyday.
- I cannot miss a workout.
- Complete 8 cycles of all pro workout program.
- For the first 6 months, spend an hour doing cardio.
- Spend an hour everyday on programming.(work hours do not count)
- Finish the projects started last year.
Reading & Writing
- Spend two hours a week on writing.
- Read at least a page a day.
- Bring down the debt to less than a month’s salary by the end of the year.
- Track the money being spent closely.
- For anything I committed to, I cannot skip it until after I finish the task and re-evaluate.
- Listen more.
And finally, I want to accomplish the following tangible things in 2017
- Give a tech talk
- Complete the algorithms course on Coursera.
- Be proficient in 3 new programming languages.
- Run a half marathon in under 131 minutes.
- Run 600 miles this year.